Ariat Tierney H20 Boot Black
In case you take your time to examine them, purchaser reviews are going to tell you advantages together with disadvantages of these shoes. A few important info about the boot you have chosen to invest in are offered on the web page linked from just below.
Ariat Tierney H20 Black Shoes Features:
- A versatile town and country boot with equestrian-inspired style.
- Waterproof membrane ensures outside elements are locked out.
- Rich leather upper.
- Strap and buckle accents.
- Full-length zip closure at medial side.
- Textile lining offers a great next-to-skin feel.
- Gel-cushioned footbed with heel stabilizer provides support, rebound, and stability.
- ATS (Advanced Torque Stability) technology cradles and support the foot to promote better posture and reduce fatigue.
- Stacked heel.
- Rubber outsole.
- Heel Height: 1 1/4 in
- Weight: 1 lb 11 oz
- Circumference: 15 1/2 in
- Shaft: 15 3/4 in
- Platform Height: 1/2 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 8.5, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Black Ariat Tierney H20 boots.