Ariat Western Terrain H20 Brown Oiled Rowdy Boots
I'm fairly sure you understand that females who are looking for shoes via the web, usually research them out and check out as many customer reviews as they can in cases where they are out there. In case you're curious exactly what the boots selling price is, please be sure to click down below.
Description of Ariat Western Terrain H20 Boots - Brown Oiled Rowdy:
- Full grain leather upper with intricate Western stitching on shaft.
- Waterproof membrane construction provides superior protection from the wet elements.
- Breathable textile lining for a drier, more comfortable foot environment.
- Cushioned footbed with Ariat's exclusive ATS Technology for superior flexibility and long-lasting comfort.
- Shock-absorbing EVA midsole offers cushioning and energy return for all-day comfort.
- ATS composite fiber forked shank offers unmatched stability and comfort.
- Duratread outsole offers excellent traction and is barnyard and acid resistant.
- Heel Height: 1 1/2 in
- Weight: 1 lb 6 oz
- Circumference: 13 in
- Shaft: 10 1/2 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 7.5, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Brown Oiled Rowdy Ariat Western Terrain H20 boots.